XIV Concerning the Lord’s Supper and Baptism
97. He believes that they who are baptized may be not be members of Christ, and yet he believes that they who are baptized may be members of the church.
98. He finds no express warrant or the baptizing of any infants, and yet he finds it warrantable that some should be baptized.
99. He believes that believers are much better for baptism, and yet he believes that the washing of what does them no good.
100. He eats Christ’s flesh and drinks the blood of Christ, and lives by it; and yet he never takes the flesh and blood of Christ into his mouth.
101. He believes that the bread and wine are not the body and blood of Christ, nor that Christ in them nor under them; and yet when he takes them he partakes of Christ.